This blog is a focussed experiment. I wanted to test my ability to publish and produce a taut multi-media blog on something. I attended TAM7 in July. It struck me as the perfect 4-day crash course. The "course" didn't go as well as I hoped, but I learned a lot. I'm continuting to update as I have the opportunity to - eventually I'll have covered the entirety of my experience at the conference.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Speaking of Asshole Skeptics....

Funny that I should come across this the same day I made my previous post...

THOSE EYES

Some good fictional skepticism from one of my favourite authors, David Brin. I'm not too jazzed on the 'alien voice' in the reading - it's annoying to listen to.

And as for the 'asshole skeptic' opinion of the host at the end... well that's jsut a touch of irony.

1 comment: