This blog is a focussed experiment. I wanted to test my ability to publish and produce a taut multi-media blog on something. I attended TAM7 in July. It struck me as the perfect 4-day crash course. The "course" didn't go as well as I hoped, but I learned a lot. I'm continuting to update as I have the opportunity to - eventually I'll have covered the entirety of my experience at the conference.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

On Becoming a Skeptic

I figured that this was a personal story and that it would be better suited for a (rather long-winded) video diary. I had to put the process to the test at some point, better now than at TAM.



It's a quick overview of how I became a skeptic.
Despite what I say in the beginning of it... I really hope I can get better quality down the line. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment