This blog is a focussed experiment. I wanted to test my ability to publish and produce a taut multi-media blog on something. I attended TAM7 in July. It struck me as the perfect 4-day crash course. The "course" didn't go as well as I hoped, but I learned a lot. I'm continuting to update as I have the opportunity to - eventually I'll have covered the entirety of my experience at the conference.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NEW T-SHIRT - Entropy Wants You Dead!

Okay, so while I'm screwing around playing with new ideas...

About once a week a new idea for a funny and smart skeptical slogan hits me.

I often think that I'd like a T-shirt with whatever the slogan of the day is, and maybe someone else would like them too.

I've never done anything about it... until now. So I guess this is as good a place as any to get into some crass mercantilism. Maybe I'll find a more appropriate outlet for it someday.

So here's my first shirt - with a slogan that's been amusing me for months now:



I'll post more here as time goes on and I have time to choose more favourite ideas and design applicable shirts... or maybe mugs.

I should have done this sooner - then I could wear my new shirt at TAM! Actually that was my original intention - to make a number of 'skeptical' shirts - one to wear each day at TAM... but I was too lazy and/or slow to get it off the ground in time.

And of course... here is the requisite link to my CafePress store: Genius Ass

No comments:

Post a Comment