This blog is a focussed experiment. I wanted to test my ability to publish and produce a taut multi-media blog on something. I attended TAM7 in July. It struck me as the perfect 4-day crash course. The "course" didn't go as well as I hoped, but I learned a lot. I'm continuting to update as I have the opportunity to - eventually I'll have covered the entirety of my experience at the conference.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Intermezzo

Just a small acknowledgement that I'm skipping the first event of Saturday morning – the SGU breakfast. I already covered it in a previous post. Jay premiered his film and Rebecca got married.

But the other thing I wanted to mention, I've finally solved by video issues. So soon I'll be able to add some clips of my own. I'm going to have to get some capturing and editing done first, but it'll happen soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment