This blog is a focussed experiment. I wanted to test my ability to publish and produce a taut multi-media blog on something. I attended TAM7 in July. It struck me as the perfect 4-day crash course. The "course" didn't go as well as I hoped, but I learned a lot. I'm continuting to update as I have the opportunity to - eventually I'll have covered the entirety of my experience at the conference.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

C'Est Tout!

Okay, I conceed.

I was foiled in part by really bad audio on the magic in skepticism panel, which resulted in me taking a break from working towards finishing.  Then I got happily sucked into the skeptical vortex of Skeptic North.  And somewhere in there I promised myself that I was soon going to hunker down and finish what I started.  More recently I shifted to telling myself that I'd get around to officially can it quits in a public fashion - but even then it took weeks to get around to today.

Anyhow, I'm calling it.  I need to give myself permission to move on.

Maybe, just maybe I'll come back and post the audio - despite it's quality - just to have a complete record.  There is some good stuff, like Phil Plait's 2012 discussion.  But technically it's not mine to post in such a fashion.

Anyhow... it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment